The VC986 is an active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that allow you to connect your Mini Display Port/Display Port output device to the HDMI input of a 4K TV or other display.
The ATEN VC986 is an active adapter, featuring advanced chips which ensure stable video signal conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++).* Moreover, support for resolutions up to 4K make this adapter ideal for users who require a high performance signal conversion solution.
* Dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) can directly process the signal from DisplayPort to HDMI or DVI signals.
- Video Input:
- Interfaces: 1 x DisplayPort Male (White)
- Video Output:
- Interfaces: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Max. Pixel Clock: 297 MHz
- Max. Resolution: 3840x2160@30Hz, 1920 x 1200@60Hz.
- Compliance: DP1.2a, HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP 1.3
- Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20–60 ºC
- Humidity: 0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.04 kg (0.09 lb)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.00 x 4.50 x 1.50 cm (7.09 x 1.77 x 0.59 in.)